Free shipping for orders above $99. Flat shipping fee for any order less than $99. Free and Flat Rate shipping is limited to the continental United States. For shipping Hawaii, Alaska and Canada, please reach us (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 350-1544 to get accurate pricing.
How its shipped and how to receive:
Some smaller orders may be shipped via UPS or FedEx but bigger orders ship via freight carrier.
For freight deliveries
- Someone must be present at the delivery destination for the time of delivery. The correct quantity and material should be noted before signing the bill of lading. All claims for shortage or incorrect product must be made within 24 hours and noted on the bill of lading.
- Drivers will usually handle the delivery off the truck, but you will be responsible for getting your order inside and from the curb. Someone must be present to unload and sign for the order. The driver will not take the tile into your home.
You may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchase. If the item has already been shipped, you will be responsible for any shipping costs plus a restocking fee of 25%.
Money Back Guarantee: You can benefit from our mind-at-ease 75-Day Money Back Guarantee program. Remodeling Warehouse offers a 75-Day Money Back return policy to ensure that your mind is at ease with your purchase. You can return your product (excluding discontinued items) and get a refund for your money minus the shipping charges* and applicable restocking fees*.
- All returns require an RMA issued by our office. Any box received without an RMA # clearly visible on the outside of the box will be refused receipt.
- All returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured by the customer
- The goods must be packaged well -including the original packaging- as no credit will be given for damaged items due to poor packaging.
- The items must not have been installed, used, or altered.
- Items sold in full box quantities must be returned by the box
Inspection: To initiate a return due to issues with the product, you will be asked to provide pictures and description of the issue before approval of the RMA. And the returned product will be inspected by our quality assurance team to confirm the claimed issue prior to approval of the return credit. Once confirmed, you will be refunded for full amount that includes the original shipping charge.
Stone is a natural product that has variety of design, texture, and color in it. Any stone sample is a reference of a small part of a bigger design, therefore, there may be differences between each piece of stone. Consistency of stone material is not assured.
Manufactured tiles may be more uniform, variations in color and texture can still occur, and the color of any sample may differ from the current product offering.
We highly recommend ordering a sample before confirming your main order. Please do not order tiles based on color name. It is VERY important to order a color sample if it is not a national brand that you have seen in a local store. Also, do not order from just looking at the computer screen. Every monitor is different, and the visual on the screen may not be %100 accurate with real-time color.
- Returns received within 30 days of date of purchase will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Returns made after between 30 to 75 days of date of purchase will be charged %50 restocking fee.
- The restocking fee will be waived for an even exchange. However, the customer will be responsible for paying any excess charge associated with the exchange (i.e. original shipping, return shipping, reshipping of the new product.) If you received the wrong item in error, we must be notified within 24 hours of receiving the goods, and we will exchange the product at no extra cost.
- For returns: flat $19.99 fee will be charged from refund amount if the original order was sent with free shipping
How To Prepare A Return:
To return an item to Remodeling Warehouse, follow the step-by-step guide listed below:
- Contact our customer service email@example.com and request an RMA number. Provide all details and documentation if returned due to an issue with the material. Clearly mark the return package with this RMA number once you receive it.
- Package your return and include all original packaging and collateral material.
- Return the package to the provided return address on the RMA using an insured courier and retain your receipt. Please make sure the item is insured for the total value of the contents and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Remodeling Warehouse.
- Once the return items are received and inspected, it will take up to 10 business days for return to be issued. The return will be made to the same payment method used for the original order.
- Please inspect delivery for damage immediately. And take pictures of the damage if there is any. Any claim for damage or incorrect material must be noted on the driver’s bill of lading at the time of delivery.
- All claims must be noted so that damaged material can be replaced.
- You will be asked to send supporting documentation and pictures as part of a claim. If damage is not noted, you will be unable to file a claim.
- Damages due to shipping claims must be made directly to the freight / courier company by the customer.
- Customers must inspect each box upon delivery to make sure they received the items they ordered.
- All claims of incorrect items must be made within 2 business days.
- Remodeling Warehouse is not responsible for any misprint on all content posted on this website.