Stand with Ukraine
On February 24, Russia invaded Ukraine. Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Kherson, Mykolaiv and other Ukrainian cities are on fire. Some have almost been burnt to the ground.
Russian invaders are no longer focused on destroying military bases, they are mercilessly bombing cities with civilians. Women, children and elderly people die.
On March 4th, the Russian militaries targeted the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant, thus putting all Europe and the whole world at the highest risk of ecological catastrophe.
YOU can help stop the war:
Help the Ukrainian Army withstand the invader:
- The Come Back Alive Foundation – The largest Ukrainian foundation helping the army. Founded in 2014 due to Russia’s military aggression in the east of Ukraine, the organization equips and trains the military.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine Fund – A special account opened by The National Bank of Ukraine to raise funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces.
- KOLO – A charity founded by IT professionals and top managers that delivers medium-size consignments of various equipment to the military at the forefront.
Help the Ukrainian civilian population:
- The Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine – The money will be used to set up infrastructure for displaced persons, clothes, shoes, medicines, and basic necessities for the people who suffer the most from the war.
- Help Ukraine Center – It is a volunteer warehouse center where one can send humanitarian aid from all over the world.
- The Voices of Children Foundation – This foundation focuses on psychological and individual therapy to the children affected by military conflicts.
Stay informed and share news.
Read the most comprehensive Ukrainian news here:
Hashtags on social networks: #StandWithUkraine #StopRussia #StopPutin
Let’s STOP this war together